food to everyone, both kids and older would love the ice cream, because of its various in taste, such as chocolates, strawberries, vanillas, durians, avocados and many other ice cream flavors. Ice cream, including chocolate vanilla flovor, is basically not too complicated to be made, because of its main ingredients can be easily to get. And below I have described step-by-step how to make homamade chocolate vanilla ice cream by your self.
- Sahnecream: 500 ml
- Dairy Milk: 150 ml
- Eggs: 5
- White Sugar: 125 ml
- Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate / Blockschokolade
For Ice Cream Flavor
- You can choose the flavor you prefer: avocado, chocolate / Blockschokolade, Erdbeer / strawberry, banana, or vanilla. But in this case we choose chocolate and vanilla.
Equipments You'll Need
Steps to Make Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Dough No.1: Blend chocolate and vanilla batter, put into saucepan, add Sahnecream and dairy milk. Heat all slowly, stir constantly, and lift when it is hot.
- Dough No.2: Blend eggs, sugar, and vanilla with blender then pour into a pan contained Dough No.1, heat again, stir constantly until thickened.
- Once the batter is thick, pour it into a container for ice cream and then put into refrigerator for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, move it into the freezer (Gefrierfach), stir every 1 hour, so that no crystallization of ice. After stirring 3-4 times (3-4 hours according to my experience), no more stirring, The ice cream is done.
- This ice cream maker will help you to make ice cream easier >> Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream Maker
That’s all the tips on making chocolate vanilla flavored ice cream. And now you can try this at home. I hope you will success with the recipe...