Homemade Corn Grains Grinding Machine - Corn that is hard, when processed with this machine will be quickly destroyed, and the degree of softness can be adjusted with the screen mounted.
Users: Agro-industry users, poultry farmers.
Functions: For grinding dry corn grains or other cereals that used for animal feed.
- Power: Small Engine 12-18 HP
- Capacity: 400-500 kg / hr
- Length: 1260 mm
- Width: 720 mm
- Height: 1370 mm
- Weight: + - 240 k
- Life Time: 5 (five) years
How to Operate the Machine:
- Feed the raw materials into the hollow discs foundation which surface serrated.
- The feeder surface is covered by the inverted pyramid form of a grinding disc that is inserted into the hollow discs runway.
- Surface of grinding disc is also serrated.
- Disc grinder continuosly rotated by hand.
- The rotating of grinding disc makes the material crushed and broken.