How to Make Homemade Cheese Fondue - This fondue (melted "in French) is the classic Swiss cheese appetizer and wine, which is immersed pieces of crusty bread. Use what you will drink wine with the cheese fondue, as long as it is a white wine. This cheese fondue recipe for 6-8 people.
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tsp tea. cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 / 2 c. tea. or white pepper
- 2 / 3 lb. Gruyere cheese
- 1 / 3 pounds or so of cheddar cheese
- A French bread, cubed
- 1 apple farm, sliced
- 1 bunch of grapes
- Cornstarch mixed with half of wine a heavy pan and stir to react with each other until the cornstarch dissolves.
- Bring the wine mixture to a boil over low heat and add cheese.
- cloves of garlic cut in half and add to the mixture with pepper.
- Slowly add the cheese melts, always keep in the heat so the mixture is slightly low boil.
- When the cheese is melted and smooth, thin, with the remaining wine as necessary. The cheese must be thick enough to cover the bread and fruit.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or serve on the pot. Fish and discard the four halves of garlic.
- Place fondue pot on a large flat.
- Arrange the bread cubes, apple slices and raisins in the pot on the tray. bread cubes and fruit Spear with fondue forks or skewers and dip into the fondue.