sugar, milk and cocoa. Some of the enriched chocolate comes from recipes of cocoa. You need not to be an expert in the kitchen to conjure up a batch of chocolate. Use this chocolate to frost brownies, ice cream or even to eat like fudge.
Goods you should prepare:
- 1 teasp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 4 tabblesp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tabblesp. milk
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Place 1 stick of butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder and 6 tablespoons. milk. That's all boiling over medium-high heat.
- Remove pan from heat and add 4 cups of powdered sugar. Stir until sugar is well blended. If you do not want lumps in your chocolate, sift powdered sugar first.
- Stir in a c. tea. vanilla and chopped nuts or any nut.
- Pour the chocolate over ice cream or spread on hot brownies.