Food Network

Food Network
Food Network | Food | Food Network is a television specialty channel that airs both one-time and recurring (episodic) programs about food and cooking. Scripps Networks Interactive owns 70 percent of the network, with Tribune Company as the owners of WGN-TV controlling the remaining 30 percent.

The Food Network is seen in more than ninety million households. In addition to New York, with offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Jersey City, and Knoxville, Tennessee.

Food Network was founded April 19, 1993, the Food Network TV, launched November 23 of that year, its official name is still Television Food Network, GP Within a few years would shorten the network is a brand-to-air. It 'was created by Reese Schoenfeld (one of the founders of CNN), led by Trygve Myrhen President of the Providence Journal. His original partner involved in the same journal, Adelphia, Scripps-Howard, Continental Cablevision, Cablevision and, above all, the Chicago Tribune Company, which gave the network a technical capacity.

Food Network was first launched internationally in the UK on November 9, 2009, and in Asia on July 5, 2010 (on StarHub TV's Channel 433 and Channel 468 for the HD version of Food Network Asia). Since the UK launch on November 9, 2009 on Sky, the channel has been added to the Freesat and Freeview and platforms.

Schonfeld, who was also a partner in the company, was appointed its Managing Director and sat on its management board along with two Providence Journal employees. The original lineup for the network included Emeril Lagasse (Essence of Emeril), Debbi Fields, Donna Hanover, David Rosengarten, Curtis Aikens, Dr. Louis Arrone, Jacques P├ępin and Robin Leach. The next year the network acquired the rights to the Julia Child library from WGBH.

In 1995, Schoenfeld resigned from the CEO to the network, but remained on its board until 1998, when he sold his interest in the Scripps company.

The Food Network was acquired from the company AH Belo Corp., EW Scripps Company in 1997, trade KENS-AM/TV San Antonio, Texas, for her. Belo acquired the network, when the company acquired Providence Journal in 1996. Journal Myrhen left the company the following year.

Tags: fish taco recipe food network, att food network, food network fish tacos, fish tacos food network, hummus recipe food network, food network apps, french toast food network, food network app, food network blog, food network french toast


1 comment:

Home - About - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - Contact Us || Designed by Exotic Freshwater Fish