Things to Prepare:
- Butter extract (optional)
- Real butter
- Vegetable oil or Canola oil
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- Let the butter soften on its own
- Take your butter and let stand at room temperature until it becomes soft. Do not melt the butter. Let soften it alone until it is easy to mix.
- Put the butter in a bowl and add the canola oil / vegetable oil. Add 1 / 2 cup of oil per stick of butter. Mix the butter and oil together until well blended. You can also use a food processor or blender if you want. If mixing by hand, try using a small whisk. If it's bumps that remain on the table a little more and mix again. It will be very thick! Very, very thick. You probably think that 1 / 2 is too much oil, but it will be hard again ... I promise!
- If you think canola oil removes the taste of butter or if you just want to butter which has a robust flavor of butter, you can add a few drops of extract of butter in the mixture.
- If you want to show the yellow butter, you can add one or two drops of yellow food coloring, when you are mixing oil. You can also add other colors to make fun of butter that your child will love the bread spread or increase their pancakes!
- Put the spreadable margarine-like butter in any container with a lid and store it in refrigerator, just as you would be margarine. The next time you need to spread butter on toast or bread it will soften and ready to spread!